Table Of Contents
YITH WooCommerce Barcodes and QR Codes allow you to generate and read bar codes and QR codes. They are automatically generated both on products and on orders. You can combine each reading with a specific action in order to automate and speed your work without mistakes.
YITH WooCommerce Barcodes And QR Codes Premium Features
- assign a barcode or a QR code to orders and/or to products
- choose the procedure to use to generate the codes
- generate codes for orders and/or new products automatically
- 9 product barcode protocols available
- generate codes for the products already available in your shop in an automatic way
- scan and search orders and products by barcode
- show the barcode in product detail page
- insert in the email the barcode assigned to the order
- insert in the email the barcode assigned to the product included in the order
- generate barcode for variable products
- store the user that completed the order with a barcode scan
Also, Get WooCommerce Badge Management Premium
To manage barcode in the product, open the plugin settings (YITH Plugins -> Barcodes and QR Codes) and activate the option Enable for products.
Choose the barcode protocol you want to use on your website: explore the Product barcode protocol and you will see a dropdown menu that you can use to select one among many different barcode types, such as EAN-13, STD-25 and QR CODE.
Installation Instructions for YITH WooCommerce Barcodes
Install the plugin in your WordPress platform: add the .zip file you have downloaded in the WordPress plugins directory (wp-content->plugins). You can also achieve the same result using the upload feature of WordPress to upload the Zip file.
Then click on the “Add new“ option in you can find in Plugins, and click on the “Upload Plugin” button.
After completing the upload of the plugin, you can activate it. Go to “Plugins”, select the plugin and click on the “Activate” option.