YITH WooCommerce Brands Add-On Premium allows you to introduce a brands system within your store, a rather common option these days, for any kind of product: from jewels to food, customers know which brand they trust and they will be more keen on purchasing it if they see it listed in your catalogue!
Also, get WooCommerce Best Sellers Premium
- Taxonomy “Brands” will be added to WooCommerce products
- Create a brand, assign a logo, a name and a description
- Manage brands hierarchically
- Assign one or more brands to each product
- View brands of a product in a single product page
- Can view archive page for each brand
YITH WooCommerce Brands Add-On: through this special extension for WooCommerce, allows you to create unlimited brands to associate to your products and choose from several possibilities to make them available for your users.
Installation Instructions for YITH WooCommerce Brands Add-On Premium
Install the plugin in your WordPress platform: add the .zip file you have downloaded in the WordPress plugins directory (wp-content->plugins). You can also achieve the same result using the upload feature of WordPress to upload the Zip file.
Then click on the “Add new” option in you can find in Plugins, and click on the “Upload Plugin” button.
After completing the upload of the plugin, you can activate it. Go to “Plugins”, select the plugin and click on the “Activate” option.
How to create a brand
In order to create one or more brands, click on Brands that you can find in menu entry Products.
Fill out required fields to set a new brand.
- Name: brand name to show to users.
- Slug: slug associated with the brand.
- Parent: parent brand of the current brand.
- Description: brand description, shown in the brand detail page.
- Thumbnail: image associated with the brand.
- Banner: this is the image displayed on top of the Brand page
- Custom URL: enter here a custom URL if you want the brand page to redirect to any other URL.