Table Of Contents
YITH WooCommerce Checkout Manager Premium allows you to customize and manage the fields on your WooCommerce Checkout page. Re-order, rename, hide and extend Checkout fields within the Billing, Shipping and Additional sections.
YITH WooCommerce Checkout Manager Premium Features
- Customize the shipping, billing and additional notes fields
- Create custom fields of different kinds, such as text or multiple choice
- Choose colours, labels and the tooltip you wish to display for the checkout fields
- Using the Drag & Drop system you can move the fields wherever you want
- Choose whether you want the checkout to be arranged in a single row rather than two (as set by default on WooCommerce)
This plugin also allows you to customize the aspect of the checkout page thanks to labels and custom tooltips.
Also, get WooCommerce Category Accordion Premium
WooCommerce Checkout Fields
WooCommerce Checkout Manager allows you to include custom fields to the checkout page in Billing, Shipping and Additional fields sections.
Our plugin allows you reorder, remove or change the field type of the WooCommerce core fields. You can choose between these field types: Text, Textarea, Password, Radio, Checkbox, Select, Country, State, Multiselect, Multicheckbox, Heading, Colorpicker, File uploader.
Install the plugin in your WordPress platform: add the .zip file you have downloaded in the WordPress plugins directory (wp-content->plugins). You can also achieve the same result using the upload feature of WordPress to upload the Zip file.
Then click on the “Add new“ option in you can find in Plugins, and click on the “Upload Plugin” button.
In the second option tab, “Checkout Fields” you can edit the checkout related fields.
These fields are divided into three subcategories:
- “Billing Fields” – Allows you to edit the “Billing” fields.
- “Shipping Fields” – Allows you to edit the “Shipping” fields.
- “Additional Fields” – Allows you to edit the additional fields such as customer notes.