YITH WooCommerce Composite Products, allows you to choose any composite product in a complete fast, dynamic and safe way. Your customers won’t encounter difficulties to purchase products such as computers, sports equipment, home furnishings or skateboards, drones, bicycles, etc. thanks to our plugin studied to solve any possible hitch.
You can configure your composite products in the best possible way with the different available layouts to show the components and all the selectable products in addition to the intuitive graphic interface.
Also, get WooCommerce Compare Premium
YITH WooCommerce Composite Products Premium Features
- Allow your customers to assemble their own product using other products from the store
- The product price can be either fixed or determined by the sum of the prices of all the products included
- Set up a shipping price using all of the elements in the cart or excluding the main product
- Show the components of the composite products in three different ways: listed, accordion list or step
- Assign a name to each component
- Allow customers to choose from a list of product, filtered by id, categories or tags
- Show the product list of each component in three different ways: dropdown, product thumbnails, and radio button
- Set a minimum and/or maximum quantity allowed for each component
- Choose if you want to apply a discount percentage to a specific component
- Apply the discount to the product launch price or the regular price
- Choose whether a component is mandatory or not
- A chance to autoselect unique elements
- A chance to make a component exclusive of a certain product
- Create a net of dependencies by setting the plugin behaviour in case of specific products, excluding or forcing the choice of other products
Install the plugin in your WordPress platform: add the .zip file you have downloaded in the WordPress plugins directory (wp-content->plugins). You can also achieve the same result using the upload feature of WordPress to upload the Zip file.
Then click on the “Add new” option in you can find in Plugins, and click on the “Upload Plugin” button.