Table Of Contents
YITH WooCommerce Customer History Premium is the perfect tool that allows you to acquire important and strategic information about your users. Discover it now!
YITH WooCommerce Customer History is the plugin that will allow you to see which are the pages each one of your customers actually visits while browsing your store. This plugin also allows you to monitor their average purchase value and the latest purchases they made through a handy customer chart.
Also, Get WooCommerce Custom Order Status Premium
YITH WooCommerce Customer History Premium Features
- Display the total and average amount of the purchase made by each user in your shop
- Save all the steps that users (logged in and not) make during their sessions
- Send a custom email manually to any one of the registered users
- Check the complete list of orders associated to a specific user
- Track the visits generated by the BOTs
- Export/import sessions, statistics, searches and emails
- Save the IP address used by the user to access the site
- Track user’s source URL
Install the plugin in your WordPress platform: add the .zip file you have downloaded in the WordPress plugins directory (wp-content->plugins). You can also achieve the same result using the upload feature of WordPress to upload the Zip file.
Then click on the “Add new“ option in you can find in Plugins, and click on the “Upload Plugin” button.
After completing the upload of the plugin, you can activate it. Go to “Plugins”, select the plugin and click on the “Activate” option.
How to activate a license
In order to work correctly, the plugin must be installed following the previous steps. However, if you have purchased the premium version of the plugin and you want to benefit from automatic updates of the development team, or access to the support platform to receive help by our staff, you need to activate the plugin.
Go to your member area on yithemes.com and click on the “License” tab to get your license key for the activation of the plugin.