YITH WooCommerce Deposits and Down Payments plugin can turn out to be an ace up your sleeve for your shop, especially if you sell middle- or high-cost products: certainly, the higher the price of your products the easier you can lose customers because they cannot pay immediately the total amount.
Also, Get WooCommerce Delivery Date Premium
YITH WooCommerce Deposits And Down Payments Premium Features
More than a reliable plugin, a guarantee: let your customers leave a deposit and, besides localise them, you’ll see your shop conversion rate increase.
- Users who make a purchase can pay with a deposit and complete the full payment later
- Force users to pay a deposit during the purchase
- Exclude one or more products from deposit request
- Administrators can set a shipping method, or leave users the freedom to choose while purchasing
- The amount of the deposit can be fixed or by percentage according to the price of the product
- Set an expiration date after which users won’t be able to complete the payment of an order
- Set a specific expiration date after which users won’t be able to complete the payment of an order New
- Refund the deposit of users when they don’t complete the purchase by the expiration date
- Administrators and users will receive automatically an email when a new deposit request is done
- Administrators can ask for a different deposit according to customer role, the product or its category
- Prevent users to complete the payment of an order digitally
- Customize the label showed by the plugin
- Configure a different deposit for each variation available for the product
- Set the payment of the deposit as a default behaviour
Installation Instructions for Woo Commerce Deposits And Down Payments Premium
Install the plugin in your WordPress platform: add the .zip file you have downloaded in the WordPress plugins directory (wp-content->plugins). You can also achieve the same result using the upload feature of WordPress to upload the Zip file.
Then click on the “Add new“ option in you can find in Plugins, and click on the “Upload Plugin” button.