YITH WooCommerce EU VAT makes a double check on the origin of your customers, just like requested by the new law: this process to apply the correct VAT implies a geolocalization check of the customers, which will have to confirm of manually change their nation.
This is why YITH WooCommerce EU VAT is your secret weapon: it allows you depending on your customers’ nation, without any other operation.
Also, Get WooCommerce EU Energy Label Premium
In the business to consumer sale, the shop must apply the VAT of the country of the purchaser; while in the business to business, it all depends whether the company owns valid VAT number recognized by the European Union. 28 countries mean 28 different calculations; do you think it could be confusing? Well, because with YITH WooCommerce EU VAT everything will be automatic.
YITH WooCommerce EU VAT Premium Features
- Prevent purchases by European users
- Automatic creation of the taxes for the European countries
- Customize messages for prevented EU purchases
- Choose which taxes to control for the EU report
- Make the MOSS report, using countries and time filters
- Possibility to deduct the taxes in the order if the user inserts a European valid VAT number.
- Exempt customers with valid VAT number
- Restrict purchases only for customers with valid VAT number
- Use geolocalization to verify the origin of the customers
- Request confirmation in case of discordant details
- Store discordant details for possible complaint
- Ask for country confirmation if the IP address does not match with the billing country
- Choose if the VAT number field has to be shown to customers from the same country of the shop itself
Install the plugin in your WordPress platform: add the .zip file you have downloaded in the WordPress plugins directory (wp-content->plugins). You can also achieve the same result using the upload feature of WordPress to upload the Zip file.
Then click on the “Add new“ option in you can find in Plugins, and click on the “Upload Plugin” button.