YITH WooCommerce Featured Audio and Video Content is a plugin for WooCommerce that allows you to set video and audio contents in replacement of the provided image for single products in the shop.
With this feature, you will have the possibility to offer a nice sample video to your users, with the purpose to encourage them to purchase your products.
The plugin also allows to integrate audio and video contents of external platforms: Vimeo and Youtube for video contents, SoundCloud for audio contents.
This guide aims to illustrate plugin features and help you solve any possible doubt raised in using the plugin.
Also, get WooCommerce EU VAT Premium
YITH WooCommerce Featured Audio & Video Content Premium PREMIUM VERSION FEATURES
- All features of the free version
- Upload videos in one or more products of the shop
- Uploading of one or more videos in the WordPress gallery
- Show video controls
- Set to play the same video in a loop
- Option to set a custom aspect ratio for video New
- Prevent users to stop videos
- Set automatic play of featured videos
- Customize the style of the video control bar
- Addition of one or more SoundCloud audio files in the products of the shop
- Create a playlist of SoundCloud audio file
- Display audio file information
- Show video/audio files in a modal window
- Link video and audio files to product single variations
- Show the audio and video sliders in a sidebar instead of under the product image gallery
Install the plugin in your WordPress platform: add the .zip file you have downloaded in the WordPress plugins directory (wp-content->plugins). You can also achieve the same result using the upload feature of WordPress to upload the Zip file.
Then click on the “Add new“ option in you can find in Plugins, and click on the “Upload Plugin” button.